Where Is It?
Dowsing for lost objects is a common application. Yet, it's hard to find anyone who claims to be an expert in finding lost objects using dowsing. Why is that?
The reason is this: It can be very hard to find lost objects, pets and people.
Dowsing for lost objects: the checklist
The most common blocks to success are:
- ?Thought forms: these are created of energies of strong emotion or belief that are focused on a place or about an object. A thought form is almost identical in energy signature to what you seek, so when you find it, you think you have found the lost object. But you haven't. Thought forms are created by other seekers who think they know where to find the object. The more people you have seeking something, the more thought forms there are to confuse you.
- Your inability to be detached: if you are emotionally attached to a certain outcome, you won't be able to dowse accurately.
- The free will of the person or animal you seek: sometimes animals or people do not want to be found. This will make it harder to find them.
- Curses or other energies of intention: if something like a treasure is hidden with the intent that no one will find it, it will be very hard to find.
- Karma, for lack of a better word: sometimes things won't be found, because finding them is not the appropriate thing to happen.
If you are very good at dowsing for lost objects, you are a special person. There is a demand for that talent, and it would make a very interesting and lucrative career.
If you're not especially talented at this type of dowsing, do not despair. You can improve your success by paying attention to the five dangers listed above.
Have you been successful in dowsing for lost objects? Why not share what happened in the comments section below?